As an additional service I can perform your wedding ceremony too ! *(terms and conditions below)
As a Professional DJ for over 25 years I have DJ’ed hundreds of weddings but until recently I have never been a part of the Ceremony. It’s such a cool aspect of a couple’s special day that I have been missing for years! I really enjoy sitting down with Brides and Grooms and talking about how they met, things they like to do together and really getting to know them better to come up with a custom ceremony for each bride and groom. To be involved in a couples wedding day from start to finish is awesome to me! As an ordained Minister I take great pride in customizing the ceremony to the bride and groom.
If I am performing the ceremony there will be an additional fee of $100 added. This is in addition to the ceremony fee of $150 described on the rates page.
What that includes:
- Music ½ an hour before the ceremony along with Processional and recessional music
- I bring an assistant to handle the sound board while I perform the ceremony
- A meeting before the wedding to go over details of how you would like the ceremony to go (religious, non-religious, special features during the ceremony etc). This is part of the standard meeting I have with you to go over reception details as well.
- A mic’ed official (Me) so your guests can hear the ceremony
- A Microphone (if necessary) for additional readings, songs, ceremonial events during the ceremony
* Terms and conditions
- Performing Wedding Ceremonies is only available as an add on to a standard package, it is not a stand-alone option for a weekend wedding.
- Wedding must be at the same venue as the wedding reception. There is a possibility of being able to do the wedding ceremony at one location and the reception at another but there will be additional fee’s discussed depending on logistics.
In the event you need an officiant for a mid week small ceremony with no wedding reception, arrangements may be possible. Contact me for details.
Here are a few wedding receptions I was the officiant for…. I try to make every wedding unique and special to the couple… but I’m not reinventing the wheel here… if I come up with something that I can use in different ceremonies… there might be some overlap. Video quality kind of is what it is… I am a DJ not a videographer… to get footage, I set a camera down and hit record. Let me know if I can Perform Your Wedding Ceremony too.
October 17th, 2020 Kristi and Nick Randazzo
September 1st, 2017 Alyse and Anthony Hurd.
October 27th, 2017 Jamie and Dakota Decker.
Here is a wedding vow renewal ceremony I did back in 2013 before I was ordained