This package gets you:
- A one on one meeting before your event to make sure the reception is personalized to your tastes
- Over 60,000 songs to handle requests from your guests with more added each week
- Appropriate, Tasteful and Edited Music
- Modern Equipment with a clean, classy look to my work station
- Fun Crowd Interactions to keep your guests involved
- Coordination between photographers, videographers, caterers etc.
- Modern Lighting display (does not include up lighting)
- Up to 6 hours of Music
- Introductions of the Bridal Party
- Ceremonial Dances
Things you might not realize are also included with the base rate but happen behind the scenes
- Over 25 years of experience
- Unmatched Professionalism
- Hours a week researching Music and downloading from the Music Service I subscribe to
- Travel time (over an hour one way there is an additional charge)
- Loading in equipment and packing up (sometimes total this adds over 4 hours that I don’t charge for)
- Backup equipment and sometimes backups to the backups
The base rate is $1200
Additional hours will be billed at $100 an hour.
If you would like me to be a part of the ceremony there would be a $150 fee
That fee includes:
Microphone for the officiant. High quality microphone picks up audio for entire ceremony.
Quality sound so all guests can hear the ceremony.
Music 1/2 and hour before the ceremony begins, processional, and recessional music.
Additional Microphones for readings, songs, etc. mid ceremony if needed, no additional charge.
Time for the ceremony does not count against the time for the Base Rate.